Friday, November 12, 2010

Gobble...Gobble...


I realize I'm a little early here but forgive me. I've been gone a little while. In the last couple of months I've had surgery to repair multiple tears to the ligaments in my wrist...in my writing, drawing and painting hand. After 6 weeks in a long arm cast and 4 more in a splint I'm finally getting back to the business of painting. Yay!
So now here I am, full of ideas trying to get them onto paper and canvas.
Additionally, I've begun building a website. It's slow going since I am technologically challenged but it's there, all 5 pages of it. When you check it out, please keep in mind it's a work in progress but also please, please, please let me know what you think. As always I look forward to your feedback and suggestions. The web address is BarefootNeedlepointDesign.com
Have an amazing holiday where ever you are.
Cindy

No comments: