Saturday, December 11, 2010

We're official!

I just wanted to let everyone know that Barefoot Needlepoint Designs is official now...we have a website! I finally admitted it was time to take the next step and join the 21st century. So now we have a website that is up and running although parts are still under construction. The web address is: http://www.BarefootNeedlepointDesign.com

Please come and check us out. New pages are being added almost every day as are images of the canvases, and retailers who carry them.

Also, we will be adding a page to spotlight your work. I would love the opportunity to showcase pieces that you all have stitched. Let's face it so much time, effort and love goes into every piece we work on and I think everyone needs to be recognized for the beautiful work they do. Frankly, I love to see what your vision for the piece is, what stitches you used, the threads and the finishing. So if you are willing to share with us we would like to share it with the world and put your name up in lights. Well, maybe not lights put I promise to use a really pretty font. :-)

If you have any questions, suggestions or just want to say hi come by the site and check it out. You can email me at Cindy@BarefootNeedlepointDesign.com.

I look forward to seeing your pictures soon. In the mean time keep stitching!

Cindy


1 comment:

Possibilities, Etc. said...

WOW you've been busy since I last visited here. Good job!!!